Casebooks and Readings
- Casebook Archive: Access the ADC consulting club’s casebook archive. Login with your Stanford credentials
- Materials provided by Consulting Firms
- VaultCareer Insider: Insights into different consulting firms. Access guidebooks, reviews & ratings, factsheets and more. Available through the Stanford BEAM career center. Login with your Stanford credentials
- Case Question Interactive: Obtain helpful practice through drills, frameworks, and tips for business-oriented example questions in management consulting and technology. Available through the Stanford BEAM career center. Stanford credentials required. Call the BEAM career center (650-725-1789) to gain access
- Lane Medical Library: Tons of consulting related e-books. Access available to all Stanford students
- Victor Cheng’s Website: Casebooks, Mock Interviews, Tips/Advice & Much More!
- ConsultingCase 101 Database: Consulting Math Drills, Cases by Industries, Find Case Partners, Insights into firms and Much More!
- PrepLounge: Metal math prep tools, Get connected with ADCs worldwide, Sharpen your Consulting Skills, and Much More!
- FastMath Crack the Case: Mental math program found on David Ohrvall’s website which also carries multiple prep cases and videos.
- StreetOfWalls: Consulting Overview, Basic Frameworks, Sample Behavioral Questions & More!
- Case in Point: Complete Case Interview Preparation by Marc Cosentino
- Case Interview Secrets: How to Get Multiple Job Offers in Consulting by Victor Cheng
- How to Get Into the Top Consulting Firms by Tim Darling
- Ace the Case
- The 10-day MBA: A Step-by-Step Guide to Mastering the Skills Taught in Top Business Schools by Steven Silbiger
- Crack the Case System: Complete Case Interview Prep by David Ohrvall